Charging Account Terms and Conditions
- The Applicant represents and warrants that the information supplied in this Application is in all respects complete, accurate and truthful. The Applicant agrees to notify the OGG promptly, in writing, of any substantive changes in the billing information provided.
- The Applicant understands that the information included in this Application is for use by the OGG in determining the amount, if any, and conditions of credit to be extended. Approval of the Charging Account is in the sole discretion of the OGG. If OGG denies credit to the Applicant, it will not affect the approval of the Membership Application.
- The Applicant understands that he/she will be responsible for all balances due on the Charging Account arising from any and all fees or charges posted to Charging Account during the Term of the Membership.
- The Applicant understands that a valid credit card must be kept on ﬁle at all times. The Applicant will be invoiced monthly by the OGG and agrees to pay balance in full within thirty (30) days of the invoice date. A ﬁnance charge of one and a half percent (1.5%) per month will be applied to all past due balances. The Charging Account will be placed on inactive status should past due balances remain open longer than thirty (30) days. The credit card on ﬁle will be charged for any past due balances that remain open longer than sixty (60) days.
- The Applicant understands that a $35 fee will be assessed for any received checks that are returned by the bank due to insufﬁcient funds.
- The Applicant understands that Charging Account is a privilege of Membership that may be suspended at any time for non-payment or any other reason in the sole discretion of the OGG.