STRATEGIC OBJECTIVE FOR DONATIONS
The purpose of our donation efforts is to support our corporate objectives, impact/strengthen the well-being of the communities in which we operate our golf courses and represent our corporate values publicly.
Education – The Ottinger Golf Group believes that education is extremely important and that children and young adults striving to learn should have the proper equipment and resources to succeed. We are committed to supporting non-profit institutions and events that support education.
Health & Human Service Organizations – Charitable causes that benefit the overall well-being of human welfare of our local communities including, but not limited to, The American Heart Association, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation and American Red Cross.
The Request of Our Members & Our Employees – Our members, clients and employees are the heart and soul of our business. We therefore strive to support the organizations that mean the most to those who mean the most to us.
Geographic Area – Priority is always given to organizations that operate in the same communities in which we operate our golf courses.
- Organizations MUST be 501(c) status, or an American tax-exempt, nonprofit corporation or association.
- Organizations must be closely-related to a “Contribution Priority” of the Ottinger Golf Group.
- Use of donation must be used in fundraising efforts by the organization receiving the donation.
- Upon approval of donation request, requestors must allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of donation.
The Ottinger Golf Group Will Not Support the Following:
- Organizations without 501C Status
- Political or religious causes
- Groups outside our geographic area
- Submit written request on your organization’s letterhead at least six weeks prior to event. Please include all pertinent information including the name of the organization, the reason for the request, date of fundraising if applicable, contact information, etc. Also please include proof of your non-profit status. Requests made via email or on Facebook will not be accepted.
- Submissions should be mailed to the following:
Corporate Relations Dept.
Scotland Run Golf Club
2626 Fries Mill Rd.
Williamstown, NJ 08094
- The Ottinger Golf Group reserves the right to deny any donation request.
- All donations are at the discretion of The Ottinger Golf Group.
- Due to the overwhelming number of donation requests we receive annually, we are unable to respond to each request personally. If your request is granted, you will be notified by mail or phone. If we are unable to fulfill your request we will unfortunately not be able to contact you. Thank you for your understanding.