The Ottinger Golf Group, comprised of Atlantic City Country Club, Scotland Run Golf Club and Ballamor Golf Club, form an unbeatable trio of award-winning, daily fee golf courses in the Southern New Jersey area. Our staff takes great pride in providing the most exceptional golf course conditions and superior service found anywhere.
Would you like to be part of something special? Work for an owner that provides you with the tools and support you need to do your job? A job that provides deserving employees upward mobility opportunities. A working environment that encourages forward thinking. If this sounds like what you are looking for and if your skills and qualifications match our requirements then we want to speak with you. Here are the positions that we currently have available.
To apply, simply click on the “Apply Here” link below each posting.
Job: Restaurant & Banquet Servers
Date Posted: 6/12/18
Location: Atlantic City Country Club
Atlantic City Country Club, NJ's oldest and most prestigious golf, banquet and restaurant is seeking applicants for restaurant & banquet server positions. The Taproom Bar & Grill is an upscale fun and casual restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily, offering great service, exceptional food and an incredible atmosphere. The Grand Ballroom offers an elegant banquet setting overlooking our award-winning golf course and picturesque views of the Atlantic City skyline.
Duties & Responsibilities: Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and be responsible for setting up tables/bar, delivering food and beverages, ensuring areas are clean and tidy, maintaining stock levels and restaurant or banquet set up. Also responsible for the following:
* Meeting and greeting guests
* Taking orders
* Using POS machines for bill payments
* Clearing tables/bar
* Set-up and break-down of banquet: tables, linens, chairs, silverware, centerpieces, glassware, etc.
*Fill water, wine and coffee cups/glasses
*Provide guests with exceptional customer service by attending to their needs
Education, Qualifications and Experience for both restaurant and banquet servers:
* A minimum of two years experience in a similar restaurant and/or banquet setting
* Exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills
* A positive, punctual and professional approach
* Excellent floor craft
* Superior food and beverage knowledge.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to juggle several things at once
* Immaculate personal grooming and presentation with a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
Golfing privileges included. Apply online here. No calls or walk-ins please.